Syncbnb Sponsors the #bookdirect Symposium
Syncbnb is the top rated channel manager for vacation rentals with thousands of happy customers across the globe. This tool ensures that you avoid double-bookings and synchronize rates and availability by using cutting-edge technology, advanced AI, and human-quality assurance. Syncbnb is one of the very few channel managers that can synchronize bookings from your own website, no matter what technology it’s built it on (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, custom site etc). Syncbnb offers a 30-day free trial and Zero Double Booking Guarantee.
Syncbnb is proud to sponsor the #bookdirect Symposium. The #bookdirect Symposium is a meeting of tourism and hospitality owners and managers who want to achieve more direct bookings, and rely less on commission charging OTAs (Online Travel Agents).
- Date: Wednesday 19 Feb, 2020
- Venue: The Arion Hotel, Athens (Monastiraki)
- Time: 10:30am
Do you want to attract more direct bookings and rely less on OTAs (Online Travel Agents)?
Do you want to see presentations from tourism industry professionals?
Do you want to meet marketing experts and join communities of like-minded businesses?
Syncbnb is giving away a limited number free tickets to the #bookdirect Symposium in Athens on Wednesday 19 Feb, 2020.
- Hear the #bookdirect Symposium keynote speech about the future of tourism marketing, OTAs, Technological trends and pricing.
- Learn from headline presenter Mark Simpson (boostly.co.uk) how to market your tourism company in this day and age, using tactics to beat the OTAs and boost your online exposure.
- Meet the owners and managers of tour, activity, hospitality and transportation companies, and make great connections for cross-promotional campaigns.
There are a limited number of free tickets available courtesy of Syncbnb. The free tickets will allow entry to the keynote and presentations from 1030 until 1230 on 19 Feb 2020. The event will continue into the afternoon, and tickets can be purchased on the day for the afternoon sessions if desired.
All participants must apply and be registered in advance, and spaces are limited.
Apply for your FREE ticket now!
Please fill out the below form. Each individual attendee must fill out a separate form.